There are a variety of scholarships available in North Cyprus based on students’ resumes and academic backgrounds.
There are generally two types of scholarships offered at North Cyprus universities.
- Full scholarship: University tuition fee + accommodation fee + $ 200 per month and accommodation allowance.
- Partial scholarship: $ 200 per month + accommodation allowance.
The documents required to apply for any of the scholarships in North Cyprus:
- 2 pieces of photos
- passport copy
- Student Certificate (for undergraduate students)
- Photocopies of documents from previous courses with certified official translation into Turkish or English
- Copies of academic records with transcripts
- Curriculum vitae (published articles and academic positions and special activities in the field of study or etc.)
According to the laws of this country, PhD students are not included in the scholarship, although PhD students can become assistant professors to cover part of their living and study expenses.